Plokkers Global Forum

Welcome Friends and Families! Plokkers Rule!

Alice in wonderland tim burton Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ....????? .......... SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS ....TOO ,,,,!!!!

With July 20 ( Transition period for new ning.com change-over from Free Sites to Pay - per Level Site ) looming .... a lot of members in this Forum are anxious and wondering ....... will the Plokkers Global Forum continue on with no changes...???

If so........ what will happen to our famous co-members .... names that will remain unmentioned for fear of " waking the beasts "....
The new ning.com levels will charge according to number of members ... plus of course the other added options ... but it would be grating to have to pay for what we have seen has been hawked in the Activity Page...
Definitely nothing to do with what this site is for its members...

So ... do come in with your questions ....
Speculations are allowed...
Answers ....... may we all have.......... one of these days ......!!!
Hmmm, your guess is as good as mine. I believe our Admin is the only one who has the answers to all of these questions.

BTW, that picture above looks like Johnny Depp from "Alice in Wonderland"???

:)
Hi Guys,

Sorry for being out too long... YES WE ARE GOING TO MAINTAIN THE SITE. I am currently finalizing the announcement.

needlesstosay said:

With July 20 ( Transition period for new ning.com change-over from Free Sites to Pay - per Level Site ) looming .... a lot of members in this Forum are anxious and wondering ....... will the Plokkers Global Forum continue on with no changes...???

If so........ what will happen to our famous co-members .... names that will remain unmentioned for fear of " waking the beasts "....
The new ning.com levels will charge according to number of members ... plus of course the other added options ... but it would be grating to have to pay for what we have seen has been hawked in the Activity Page...

Johnny Depp it is ....

Gijoe2333 said:
Hmmm, your guess is as good as mine. I believe our Admin is the only one who has the answers to all of these questions.

BTW, that picture above looks like Johnny Depp from "Alice in Wonderland"???

:)
THANK YOU RODEL .....!!

Rodel Olesco said:
Hi Guys,

Sorry for being out too long... YES WE ARE GOING TO MAINTAIN THE SITE. I am currently finalizing the announcement.

needlesstosay said:

Thanks admin for the good news and thanks NTS for this thread. Its a wonderful announcement from Mr Rodel to all plokkers.

needlesstosay said:
THANK YOU RODEL .....!!

Rodel Olesco said:
Hi Guys,

needlesstosay said:

Rodel Olesco said:
Hi Guys,

needlesstosay said:

"With July 20 ( Transition period for new ning.com change-over from Free Sites to Pay - per Level Site ) looming .... a lot of members in this Forum are anxious and wondering ....... will the Plokkers Global Forum continue on with no changes...???"

Holy Lumpia! When I read this I started to hyperventilate...... and then my arm went numb. But, I kept reading. And just as the sweat started to bead above my brow and I had dialed 9-1- , I read Rodel's reply. WHEW! Crisis averted. Thank you Rodel for your generosity and kindness in keeping this site alive for those of us who since the beginning of its existence have found refuge and solace in its hallowed cyber-halls.

Steve
What happened to the statue? anybody knows?

Journey’s Arnel Pineda, the ‘Most Distinguished Son of Olongapo City’ with Mayor James ‘Bong’ Gordon Jr., Zambales Vice Governor and Olongapo City First Lady Anne Marie Gordon, City Councilors Gina Perez and Ellen Dabu and Pineda’s friend Noel Gomez at the welcome party for Pineda on December 12, 2008.

Arnel Pineda of the international rock band Journey with Mayor James ‘Bong’ Gordon Jr., Zambales Vice Governor and Olongapo City First Lady Anne Marie Gordon, City Councilor Ellen Dabu and Pineda’s wife Cherry during the groundbreaking ceremony for Pineda’s statue at the “Statues of Fame” strip at the Olongapo City Mall grounds on December 12, 2008.
PAO/Don

Labels: Arnel Pineda, journey, mayor gordon, olongapo, son of olongapo

posted by Ed Piano at 4:14 PM

1 Comments:Arnel is one of our best singers. I've watched his performances in Olongapo b4 he became the "journey" vocalist... and he is incredible. eka nga... small but terrible..

congratulations to you arnel..

also, congratulations to the Officials of the City of Olongapo for honoring such talent.

fr nick rosal
al khobar ksa

By Anonymous, at 1/11/2009 3:13 PM

Post a Comment

Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are so thankful that this site is so strong with almost every member is sharing their thoughts to bring out the best of what is going around the Journey group and arnel as well. Thanks to Admin rodel for making this site alive and kicking.

We definitely share our insights and resources what we have to let our new and current members know the real information and updates about Journey and Arnel.

Ganbarimasu! Hurray ! Mabuhay ! Viva !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ruel Cartojano posted a discussion
Sep 18
Profile IconErin and Dorothy Kishiyama joined Plokkers Global Forum
Sep 11