Plokkers Global Forum

Welcome Friends and Families! Plokkers Rule!

Any news about it? i mean it was held here in Manila and how come it did not release here? im so very frustrated, me and my friends are tired of waiting this DVD, that night is really awesome. it just a one helluva night to us, watching AP and the boys, and keep rockin the crowd! and we want to reminisce that night by watching the DVD...

Who's the good samaritan here to provide us a copy? We will just pay the DVD. We can't order it online and we have no access in abroad ( we have no friends overseas to make us an order ), that's why we will do anything and we are willing to pay to those with good hearts that can give us some copies, at least 1 DVD is enough for us.

Thanks... and more power to this site. Keep supporting AP, Keep supporting Journey. Can't wait for their next album.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where do you live?
hey thanks for the reply.... i live here in manila!!!
Agree, it's taking them too long to release the DVD here.
I'm here in Manila on vacation and have an extra copy(after giving away dozens to my classmates,relatives and friends. Call me and it's yours, but please hurry bcuz I'm flying back home early tomorrow. 921-4749 or 0919-604-7383. AP Rocks!
Any Updates?
Yeah, I still can't find one...I need to have one!!!!! LOL! :)

Halford said:
Any Updates?
Maybe my frend who just came by from Manila didn't know where to find it then. :) Thanks for the info!

Linda from Michigan said:
You can find it in MOA Astroplus infront of watsons.

joji said:
Maybe my frend who just came by from Manila didn't know where to find it then. :) Thanks for the info!

Cross-posted to APR, salamat!

Ruel Cartojano said:

joji said:

Welcome . . .

Cross-posted to APR, salamat!

Ruel Cartojano said:

joji said:

They are being sold also at Landmark Trinoma in QC.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Profile IconMitzi Lava and Teresa joined Plokkers Global Forum
Jan 9
Peggy Jones is now a member of Plokkers Global Forum
Dec 28, 2013
Laurie is now a member of Plokkers Global Forum