Plokkers Global Forum

Welcome Friends and Families! Plokkers Rule!

Online Petition for Journey to Perform at 2012 Superbowl Halftime Show

The Online Petition for Journey to Perform at 2012 Superbowl Halftime Show has already been launched.  We urge all fans of Arnel Pineda and Journey to sign the Petition.  We need 20,000 or more signatories to be submitted to NFL.  As we all know, Journey will be having major world tour this year 2011.  They will be making noise again.  Journey deserves to be the next performer at the SB Halftime Show more than anybody else.  Come on plokkers, lurkers, let's make this happen for our JBoys, sign up now.  Here is the link:   

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/journey-to-2012-super-bowl-xlvi-ha...

Tags: 2012, Bowl, Journey, Super

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am #59.  Everybody sign-up please.  I don't know about you, but I'd like to hear and watch them sing the new songs on stage at SB 2012 Halftime Show, with all the production extravaganza.  How amazing that would be.
Done #115

I like my numbers....

March 21,2011

<------ I'm number 50 ...

Done! I got signed-up at # 120. I would love to watch Journey perform "What It Takes to Win" at the Superbowl.

Hi Leticia, have you signed up yet?  Be the #122.   
Bump!

Ningning, we have, I guess, less than 9 months to put up 20,000 signatures.  Yes, thank you very much for your suggestion.  It will be very much appreciated if we follow what you have suggested -- organizing ourselves into a network and help spread the word through whatever means about this Petition.  Can we start with you then, Ningning.  We call upon the other Journey and Arnel Pineda millions of fans to join us in this endeavor.  Our guys, Journey, deserve this SB 2012 Half Time performance than anybody else, IMHO.  Together we can be ocean.  Instead of just one drop.

Thanks Ning, let's move forward then, and wait for the ripple effect it would create for our Petition for JBoys to perform at SB 2012 Half-time event  

Ningning B. Santos said:

Emelie Miller said:

Ningning, we have, I guess, less than 9 months to put up 20,000 signatures.  Yes, thank you very much for your suggestion.  It will be very much appreciated if we follow what you have suggested -- organizing ourselves into a network and help spread the word through whatever means about this Petition.  Can we start with you then, Ningning.  We call upon the other Journey and Arnel Pineda millions of fans to join us in this endeavor.  Our guys, Journey, deserve this SB 2012 Half Time performance than anybody else, IMHO.  Together we can be ocean.  Instead of just one drop.

Yeah Emilie, of course I will.  In fact you inspired me to create a very tiny ripple that hopefully, along with other Journey fans,  would create bigger waves to bring ashore , on stage at the SB 2011 Half-time event, one of the greatest bands ever - Journey  !    Thanks... Peace and love to you  !!!

Done!
......likewise....it's about time....can't wait!!!

ilovemrock said:
Done!

Hi mistyblue, ilovemrock and jing-er, thank you for voting and bumping this up.  Come on other plokkers, let's go vote.

Yeah, misty, it's a nice idea.  I've posted this in my FB account before.  I'm going to post it again.  Thanks misty.
jing-er said:

......likewise....it's about time....can't wait!!!

ilovemrock said:
Done!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ruel Cartojano posted a discussion
Thursday
Profile IconErin and Dorothy Kishiyama joined Plokkers Global Forum