Plokkers Global Forum

Welcome Friends and Families! Plokkers Rule!

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...Sings Tribute to Johnny Mathis ..Songbook Hall of Fame.. Oprah Winfrey TV " Operation Change " Philantropic work with Starkey

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...HOPE GALA FOR GEORGE CLOONEY ... BBC AMERICA BAFTA Los Angeles RED CARPET EVENT (007 Daniel Craig, Daniel Day-Lewis , Britannia Awards )

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...TREVOR LIVE 2012  ( Katy Perry Honoree ) .. Red Carpet ..Getty Images..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.. At the RED CARPET ..AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 12 PREMIERE..Who Wore the Hottest Heels ..Jessica vs Nicki Minaj..

.JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.....San Diego Concert Performance with Ne-Yo, Zedd .. opening for Enrique Iglesias ..  " Subway Artistas Frescos " UNIVISION, New York

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... Performing Private Event at White House.. President Obama attending....( jokes ..lipstick on collar " where's Jessica Sanchez ? "

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL..Las Vegas Dance Explosion .Presenter .. @PremiosJuventud Beach Bash on 7/18 on @Univision :)

Starkey Foundation Awards Gala .. Minnesota

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... @PremiosJuventud @Univision :

( presents award in flawless Spanish ) : STARKEY GALA ..( Performing ) , President Bill Clinton attending ..

SPAIN Station celebrates with Album Tracks..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... New Details of Career Development leaked at LLUVIAFm meetings with Tommy Mottola..More to come ..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... HEADED BACK TO PHILIPPINES with STOP IN MACAO TO SING BOTH ANTHEMS FOR PACMAN/RIOS FIGHT

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...Arrives in Philippines for Starkey Hearing Foundation Mission Trip

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... SOLAIRE Event Videos : RETURNS to American Idol Stage performing with JLo

Sings Tribute to Johnny Mathis ..Songbook Hall of Fame.. Oprah Winfrey TV " Operation Change " Philantropic work with Starkey

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL..Sings " Hallelujah " at David Foster Event.. Turns Around and does a RAP cover ( Ariana Grande )

Views: 48357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica Sanchez " IKAW "
Lyrics and English Translation

Published on Feb 18, 2013

Jessica Sanchez sings "Ikaw" during the Valentine Concert 2013 in Manila, Philippines. Video with Lyrics.and English translation. Original music by George Canseco and Louie Ocampo.

Jessica Sanchez Valentine Concert Ikaw Video with English Translation

tolits6160tolits6160

johnreyjawhara profile

johnreyjawhara Crying because @JessicaESanchez just did a follow spree. :'(

oseguwa profile

oseguwa Massive hugs and kisses to you @JessicaESanchez for following me. So proud of you and your progress. Keep it up. Love you girl. You groowwl!

itsocaye profile

itsocaye @JessicaESanchez Roses are red, Blujays are blue. Our love for you will always be true ♥

Yihee! Starstruck-ed me? Hope the hugging moments were captured..M&G w/ <3

LOL

expect to see the Battlefield heat up with that 1M Followers ..!!

Don't mess with Pinoys... :))

1. I love how I hear Phillip Phillips everyday, or hear about him at least everyday. But I never hear a word about Jessica Sanchez. HAHA

2. itong jamie young nasa ibang mundo lol...tinagalog ko na para lalo matanga...mas madami daw news kaysa jessica sanchez si philip

more LOL

from her Pinas fans..

1. these are the reasons why there are jessbians :) check it out!

Jessica Sanchez () reaches 1M Twitter followers

FOR EVERYBODY OUT THERE! Jessica Sanchez Valentine Concert Ikaw Video with English Translation: via

Thank you! Very beautiful!

You're welcome. Please Spread It to your followers. It might help them to connect with the song.. thank you dear!

ColtJess ♥
HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL OF YOU BLUJAYS ! <3 ~Admin David :)
PRE-CONCERT MEET & GREET

POSSIBLE NE-YO COLLAB DEMO

CAUTION :

( There are many who have tweeted that the Lyrics need

to be changed ... as Jessica at 17 yrs old is technically still a minor )

MYX Philippines

VJ Michelle's microphone got stolen by #1 Jessica Sanchez fan!
www.youtube.com
While interviewing fans at the Jessica Sanchez' Valentine concert, a guy gets his 30 seconds of fame! Check out this funny clip! For more, log on to http://w...

VJ Michelle's microphone got stolen by #1 Jessica Sanchez fan!

Adam Lambert's Concert in Manila was cancelled

1. In other words- out of my control... ;(

1. its ok...they'll forgive u, not the promoter... ;(

PLS tell me you and Jessica Sanchez are going to do a collab in the near future!

Thank.You.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Latest Activity

Hector Smith posted a discussion
Jun 27
Hector Smith is now a member of Plokkers Global Forum
Jun 27
Allie is now a member of Plokkers Global Forum
Jun 18
noypi posted a discussion