Plokkers Global Forum

Welcome Friends and Families! Plokkers Rule!

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL : PBS Special : Rainbow Room : New Single # This Love

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...HOPE GALA FOR GEORGE CLOONEY ... BBC AMERICA BAFTA Los Angeles RED CARPET EVENT (007 Daniel Craig, Daniel Day-Lewis , Britannia Awards )

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...TREVOR LIVE 2012  ( Katy Perry Honoree ) .. Red Carpet ..Getty Images..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.. At the RED CARPET ..AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 12 PREMIERE..Who Wore the Hottest Heels ..Jessica vs Nicki Minaj..

.JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.....San Diego Concert Performance with Ne-Yo, Zedd .. opening for Enrique Iglesias ..  " Subway Artistas Frescos " UNIVISION, New York

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... Performing Private Event at White House.. President Obama attending....( jokes ..lipstick on collar " where's Jessica Sanchez ? "

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL..Las Vegas Dance Explosion .Presenter .. @PremiosJuventud Beach Bash on 7/18 on @Univision :)

Starkey Foundation Awards Gala .. Minnesota

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... @PremiosJuventud @Univision :

( presents award in flawless Spanish ) : STARKEY GALA ..( Performing ) , President Bill Clinton attending ..

SPAIN Station celebrates with Album Tracks..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... New Details of Career Development leaked at LLUVIAFm meetings with Tommy Mottola..More to come ..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... HEADED BACK TO PHILIPPINES with STOP IN MACAO TO SING BOTH ANTHEMS FOR PACMAN/RIOS FIGHT

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...Arrives in Philippines for Starkey Hearing Foundation Mission Trip

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... SOLAIRE Event Videos : RETURNS to American Idol Stage performing with JLo

. Oprah Winfrey TV  Philantropic work with Starkey.. Hispanic Heritage PBS Show

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.ASAP LIVE IN LA : Surprise Runway  Modeling LA Fashion Week

Philantropic work with Starkey..highlighted by RAPPLER/PANTENE Profiles Article

RAPPLER Profile Article ; HISPANIC HERITAGE AWARDS on PBS

Views: 54434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica Sanchez Interview- New Song "Tonight" Ft. Ne-Yo & New Album!

ONE COMMENT
( which will hopefully END the constant battle that takes place in YT )
the battle of WHO does Jessica belong to ...

VIVA MEXICO!!!

VIVA FILIPINAS!!!

VIVA ESTADOS UNIDOS!!!

came thru last night & doubled our votes on the DJ TOP 10 poll last night! Get it 100 & im happy!

2h

Oh, and Tonight is back on San Diego's Channel 933 Playlist. You can request it there.

We do hope, promotion for Jessica Sanchez album release will be big and loud all over the UNITED STATES & THE WORLD.

. fans - Tonight has been added to the daytime playlist @ Australia's LGBTI radio station -

Aweeee helllllz yeah...i just might have a NEW favorite NFL team thanks to Mr. Baldwin <3

Doug Baldwin Jr

Doug Baldwin Jr Verified account

@DougBaldwinJr

Faith, Family, Football. Proud Stanford Alum and WR for the Seattle Seahawks

Seattle, WA / Pensacola, FL · youtube.com/user/MrDbfresh…

: ” Check my girl out in the new song with Neyo.

Jessica Sanchez's photo.
I LOVED being back on the @[123984435600:274:American Idol] stage performing my song "Tonight"! If you missed it, its up on @[79544810932:274:VEVO]. :) http://vevo.ly/129qT4r
I LOVED being back on the American Idol stage performing my song "Tonight"! If you missed it, its up on VEVO. :) http://vevo.ly/129qT4r

Jessica Sanchez hopes to see Boracay, Palawan, Bataan next time she visits, maybe in June

By Ruben V. Nepales
Philippine Daily Inquirer
| April 4, 2013 at 9:02 pm

The “Glee” break complements the April 30 release of her first album, “Me, You and the Music.” Jessica recently made a triumphant return to “American Idol” by singing “Tonight,” the album’s first single, with Ne-Yo. She said, “I was excited to go back to the ‘American Idol’ stage. It was like starting all over. But it meant a lot that Ne-Yo sang with me.”

Jessica added about returning to “AI” which changed her life forever: “It was so amazing to see all the people I collaborated with. I am so very blessed.”

As for the album, she said, “I love all the songs, enjoyed recording them. I don’t have any favorites because everything is different. I will leave it to the audience.”

On her second trip to the Philippines last February to stage a solo concert (her first was with the “AI Live Tour” last year), the powerhouse vocalist said, “It was definitely different from the first time I went. I was blown away the second time. I got to do more things. My concert was packed.” (The show featured fellow “AI” finalist Colton Dixon.)

On her second trip to the Philippines last February to stage a solo concert (her first was with the “AI Live Tour” last year), the powerhouse vocalist said, “It was definitely different from the first time I went. I was blown away the second time. I got to do more things. My concert was packed.” (The show featured fellow “AI” finalist Colton Dixon.)

She emphasized that what made her trips to her mother’s homeland memorable were the people and fans. “They were amazing. There was a little girl who had every single outfit that I wore in magazines. Like a little me. Her family makes replicas of my dresses. I love it.”

She hopes to have time to visit Boracay, Palawan and the Philippines’ other travel hotspots next time. “And I need to go to Bataan,” Jessica added, referring to her mother Editha Bugay’s home province.

That next trip might be in June when she is reportedly scheduled to hold another Manila concert. “That is the plan but nothing is confirmed yet,” she clarified. “It’s not sure yet. But I do plan to be back.” She also hopes to do solo shows in the United States.

Asked about a possible collaboration with apl.de.ap, Jessica answered, “Of course. That would be amazing. I did a commercial (for Smart, a telecom firm) with him.”

She is thrilled about her future in the music field: “It’s everything that a girl would dream of—to sing in front of many people and travel the world. I want to make that happen.” According to the talented teen, her boyfriend and fellow “AI” season 11 contestant DeAndre Brackensick, is just as glad about her career breakthroughs. “He is happy for me,” she said.

Jessica hopes that five years from now, she will still be “traveling the world, singing, being happy and everything.” Of her journey thus far, she gushed, “It has been amazing. I am so blessed with everything in my life. I am grateful for everything. I can’t wait for what else the future holds for me.”

(E-mail the columnist at rvnepales_5585@yahoo.com. Follow him at http://twitter.com/nepalesruben.)

http://m.inquirer.net/entertainment/?id=88199

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ruel Cartojano posted a discussion
Sep 18
Profile IconErin and Dorothy Kishiyama joined Plokkers Global Forum
Sep 11