Plokkers Global Forum

Welcome Friends and Families! Plokkers Rule!

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL : PBS Special : Rainbow Room : New Single # This Love

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...HOPE GALA FOR GEORGE CLOONEY ... BBC AMERICA BAFTA Los Angeles RED CARPET EVENT (007 Daniel Craig, Daniel Day-Lewis , Britannia Awards )

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...TREVOR LIVE 2012  ( Katy Perry Honoree ) .. Red Carpet ..Getty Images..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.. At the RED CARPET ..AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 12 PREMIERE..Who Wore the Hottest Heels ..Jessica vs Nicki Minaj..

.JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.....San Diego Concert Performance with Ne-Yo, Zedd .. opening for Enrique Iglesias ..  " Subway Artistas Frescos " UNIVISION, New York

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... Performing Private Event at White House.. President Obama attending....( jokes ..lipstick on collar " where's Jessica Sanchez ? "

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL..Las Vegas Dance Explosion .Presenter .. @PremiosJuventud Beach Bash on 7/18 on @Univision :)

Starkey Foundation Awards Gala .. Minnesota

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... @PremiosJuventud @Univision :

( presents award in flawless Spanish ) : STARKEY GALA ..( Performing ) , President Bill Clinton attending ..

SPAIN Station celebrates with Album Tracks..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... New Details of Career Development leaked at LLUVIAFm meetings with Tommy Mottola..More to come ..

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... HEADED BACK TO PHILIPPINES with STOP IN MACAO TO SING BOTH ANTHEMS FOR PACMAN/RIOS FIGHT

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL...Arrives in Philippines for Starkey Hearing Foundation Mission Trip

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL... SOLAIRE Event Videos : RETURNS to American Idol Stage performing with JLo

. Oprah Winfrey TV  Philantropic work with Starkey.. Hispanic Heritage PBS Show

JESSICA SANCHEZ ..BEYOND AMERICAN IDOL.ASAP LIVE IN LA : Surprise Runway  Modeling LA Fashion Week

Philantropic work with Starkey..highlighted by RAPPLER/PANTENE Profiles Article

RAPPLER Profile Article ; HISPANIC HERITAGE AWARDS on PBS

Views: 54577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica Sanchez - 2013 MDA Telethon Promo

Muscular Dystrophy Association Muscular Dystrophy Association

MDA TELETHON

Don't Blink ... Jessica's was at the Finale .. all 3 secs.

1. Jessica Sanchez performs Lean on Me with Chris Mann and the kids!

She killed the last note haha! Lean on Me!

1. Congrats to Great Show! for a cute performance with the kids!!

Jessica Sanchez "Lean on Me" - 2013 MDA Telethon Performance

Muscular Dystrophy Association Muscular Dystrophy Association·

Published on Sep 1, 2013

Ryan Seacrest introduces a special finale performance from "American Idol" finalist and "Glee" star Jessica Sanchez, with Universal recording artist and star from "The Voice" Chris Mann, performing "Lean on Me" to close out the 2013 MDA Telethon.

The 2013 MDA Show of Strength Telethon aired Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013. The show entertained viewers and raised awareness about MDA's fight to end muscle disease. It's not too late to "Make a Muscle" and show YOUR strength for MDA at http://www.mda.org!

b3fiend

FYI, missing from the video description - Jessica Sanchez is an Interscope recording artist.

ghiesixtwelve benedict

Jessica Sanchez, keep up that humbly good work, be an inspiration ...:-) Love you!

ron dorazio

A young lady showing class. Jessica is an example of what entertainers should be doing with their talent Such a worthy cause!!!

JeyC M

That's something heartening , Jay..

good performance , everyone..!

kg35tt

Jessica and Chris sounds so good! Great event and performances.

1. wow ! you closed the show beautifully !!

1. And Jessica Sanchez is singing.. holy is taking over the airwaves..

1. loved you on MDA.of course I gave

1. The MDA Telethon is a great reminder of the bright future ahead. It shows us how far we've come & how awareness helps wonders.

1. : For such a petite girl, she's got a set of pipes. Love listening to her sing.

1. wow ! you closed the show beautifully !!

Behind the scenes: Jessica Sanchez' photo shoot via ABS-CBN

Jessica Sanchez to be featured in London-based magazine

MANILA – She may be known as a singer, but "American Idol" season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez is also a natural in front of the camera.

Sanchez, who is half-Filipina, recently posed for the London-based magazine Fault. She will be featured in its September 2013 winter issue.

Fault boasts of its collaborations with the world's leading artists in film, fashion, art and music, according to its website.

Filipino fashion photographer Irvin Rivera said Sanchez "posed like a pro in front of the camera" for four hours during the shoot in Los Angeles, California.

"She knows her angles very well. Shooting and directing her is a breeze. I remember telling her mom on set how her daughter could be a really good model," he said.

Rivera added that Sanchez's smile "lit the room brighter the moment she saw the racks of clothes and the boxes of shoes and accessories. I told her team that they would be in for a treat."

"Jessica always delivers a natural 'smize' throughout the entire shoot. The young lady is a trooper. She barely took a break during our seemingly non-stop wardrobe changes because she wanted to wear as much as she can for the shoot. She loves the clothes that my stylists pulled for her," Rivera said.

This is not the 18-year-old singer's first time to do a pictorial for a magazine.

Sanchez' first magazine stint was for the January 2013 issue of Mega, a local fashion magazine. Here, she was photographed wearing a black form-fitting cocktail dress with gold embroidery.

This was followed by her Chalk magazine cover in May 2013, where she is seen wearing a striped top and floral summer shorts.

PHOTOS ARE AT THE SITE

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/09/02/13/behind-scenes-jessica...

Submit to redditShare via email

Chris Mann and Jessica Sanchez perform "Lean on Me" at the MDA Telethon

Loved singing Lean On Me with the amazing and the kids tonight on the .

That was a fabulous ending to the show! Loved it!

PICS are being " Leaked "

We will Publish the Magazine's Order Link soon as provided..

Filipino fashion photographer Irvin Rivera said Sanchez "posed like a pro in front of the camera" for four hours during the shoot in Los Angeles, California.

"She knows her angles very well. Shooting and directing her is a breeze. I remember telling her mom on set how her daughter could be a really good model," he said.

Rivera added that Sanchez's smile "lit the room brighter the moment she saw the racks of clothes and the boxes of shoes and accessories. I told her team that they would be in for a treat."

"Jessica always delivers a natural 'smize' throughout the entire shoot. The young lady is a trooper. She barely took a break during our seemingly non-stop wardrobe changes because she wanted to wear as much as she can for the shoot. She loves the clothes that my stylists pulled for her," Rivera said.

Jessica's Management Team seems to be getting her into the right venues

Performing for high-profile Charity Events (Children related esp )

gives her a lot of immeasurable Goodwill..

Tweets are still coming in about people only now finding out about her..

and waiting for her to do the Overseas Mission Trip under the Clinton Global Initiative..

'American Idol's' Jessica Sanchez and 'The Voice's' Chris Mann Group Up for MDA Telethon -

'American Idol's' Jessica Sanchez and 'The Voice's' Chris Mann Team Up for MDA Telethon

jessica sanchez PR 2013 P.jpg

Other guests on the Sunday night broadcast included Ryan Seacrest, Austin Mahone, The Backstreet Boys, Enrique Iglesias, Matthew Morrison and Paula Abdul.

Jessica Sanchez spent her Labor Day weekend giving back, as the American Idol alum participated in the MDA Show of Strength Telethon Sunday night.

The 18-year old Interscope Recording artist was joined by Chris Mann of The Voice in a duet of Bill Wither’s classic inspirational song “Lean on Me."  The performance was augmented  by the appearance of families affected by Muscular Dystrophy and a children's choir.

The Season 11 runner-up was introduced by Ryan Seacrest as “an American Idol finalist who has since found stardom on Glee.”

The Chula Vista, Calif., native, who released her debut CD Me, You and The Music earlier this spring, is set to grace the pages of London-based magazine Fault for a feature in its September issue. She also leant her pipes to Disney’s “Find Your Voice,” contest, a Little Mermaid-based online singing competition for kids to earn a shot at a "VIP experience" that includes a studio recording session with Disney's A&R director and $1000 cash. 

Sanchez sang a rendition of the song, “Part of Your World,” for the contest, sharing the clip on her Twitter page and encouraging children to “show the world who you are through song.”

Mann is signed to Universal Republic Records, and is currently featured in The Voice coach Christina Aguilera’s new video, “Let There Be Love,” alongside Nicole Richie.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/american-idols-jessic...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Ruel Cartojano posted a discussion
Sep 18
Profile IconErin and Dorothy Kishiyama joined Plokkers Global Forum
Sep 11
denise nelson is now a member of Plokkers Global Forum